Here are some projects we have worked on to give you an idea of our
breadth of experience:
1. We mystery shopped a regional convenience store chain twice a month
with evaluation of service, store environment and quality of food.
2. International currency exchange company asked our shoppers to
exchange cash in order to evaluate customer service at all their
3. Shoppers were asked to take out a payday loan from a web
site in order to evaluate the lending process.
4. College fairs for a prominent university were mystery shopped
in order to evaluate college rep performance. Email evaluations were also
5. A call service center was mystery called by shoppers to
evaluate such factors as speed of response, politeness and accuracy of
6. A national manufacturer asked our shoppers to
evaluate how its products were be presented and sold by independent
store owners nationally.
7. A regional bank asked us to evaluate customer service their
branch locations from
the standpoint of a new customer wanting to open up a new account and
from that of a businessperson wanting a commercial loan.